Important Ordering Information
- NUT ALLERGY WARNING – OUR CHOCOLATES SHARE EQUIPMENT WITH PEANUTS AND TREE NUTS.
- Diamond Chocolatiers will make its best efforts to pack your order based on the weather, including ice-packs, insulation and any other packaging necessary to protect your order ensuring that you get it in the best possible condition.
- We are committed to your complete satisfaction. Every item we make and sell is carefully inspected before it is packed and shipped. If merchandise is defective or damaged upon receipt, please contact us immediately after your package arrives. Please photograph the exterior and interior of the shipping carton as well as its contents and e-mail the photos to email@example.com upon receipt.
- Due to concerns for the safety of our customers and local health laws, we cannot accept returns.
- To make sure you get the freshest product, we only ship Monday – Wednesday. Orders placed after 2 p.m. EST on Wednesday will be shipped the following Monday.
- We will ship your order to satisfy your requested delivery date; however, we are not responsible for USPS or UPS delays due to weather, mechanical failures or other factors beyond their control. We recommend choosing a delivery date that is early enough to allow for delays. Diamond Chocolatiers does not issue credit for USPS or UPS delays.
- We do not ship for Saturday, Sunday or Monday delivery unless special arrangements are made.
- All orders are made to order and processed within 24 – 48 hours.
- Delivery is available in the U.S. only, and quoted rates are for the 48 contiguous states.
- We ship using both USPS and UPS, depending on which will be the best service for your shipment.
- Additional charges will be billed for shipping to multiple locations with a single order.
- Diamond Chocolatiers is unable to ship to P.O. Boxes or APO & FPO locations.
- Shipping charges are subject to change and may be subject to sales tax in some states.
- Diamond Chocolatiers is unable to deliver on Mondays. This will ensure your chocolates are not left sitting in a shipping warehouse over the weekend.
- Diamond Chocolatiers is not responsible for shipping addresses entered incorrectly. Any additional costs incurred due to an incorrect address will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Diamond Chocolatiers is closed and cannot ship on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day (and the day after Thanksgiving) and Christmas Day (and in some cases Christmas Eve or the day after Christmas).
SHIPPING IN THE SUMMER MONTHS:
April 1 – October 31
During warm weather conditions, Diamond Chocolatiers will take extra precautions, including using appropriate packing materials to keep your chocolates cool, to ensure your chocolates arrive in the best possible condition. When temperatures in the order’s destination city, in the USPS facility or UPS hub or cities reach 70°F, standard shipping is Next Day, with standard shipments leaving our production facility Monday through Wednesday. You may request Next Day shipments leave our facility on Fridays, but such shipments will require an extra Saturday delivery fee.