Frequently Asked Questions
If we haven’t answered you and your chocolates question, send us a note on our Contact Us page.
Q: Do you have a catalog to send me?
A: Diamond Chocolatiers does not have catalogs. However, our complete product lines and pricing are available at www.diamondchocolatiers.com.
Q: Where else can I buy your chocolates?
A: Diamond Chocolatiers is an online store only.
Q: What is the best way to keep my chocolates the freshest?
A: Diamond Chocolatiers goes to great length to make our chocolates using only the best ingredients, and they should be handled with special care to maintain the best quality and freshness. For the most memorable chocolate experience, we recommend the following ideas to assist you in enjoying our chocolates.
- Chocolates should be stored in a cool, dry place completely away from any direct light or heat.
- The best quality and taste will be the result of your keeping the chocolates in a temperature that stays between 55 and 68 degrees Fahrenheit. If you allow the temperature to increase, the result could compromise the quality with the chocolate beginning to get soft, the look changing and the overall taste deteriorating.
- Cannoli Magnifico needs to be refrigerated until ready to serve due to the Cannoli filling, and the shelf life is two weeks.
- Chocolates absorb the odors of food and other items, so keep the products away from any sources of strong odors which can adversely affect the flavor of our chocolates.
Q: How long are your products good for?
A: All of our products are handmade and hand poured to order. Nothing is made in advance. There are many factors that affect this process and inevitably affect their shelf life. Some very important factors that impact shelf life are:
- How much cocoa butter is in the product.
- The ingredients of the product.
- How hot or cold it is and the humidity where the chocolate is made, shipped and stored or displayed once you receive the product.
- Once you receive the product, it is essential to limit the light exposure the chocolate has where it is displayed.
This is an approximate guideline for your information concerning Diamond Chocolatiers’ products.
All of our delicious truffles, caramels and the cream cones – 30 days.
All of our barks – 120 days.
All of our poured and solid chocolates – 180 days.
Q: Can I ship internationally?
A: We currently are only able to ship to locations within the United States. Please visit our Shipping Policies page for complete details.
Q: Are all of your chocolates handmade?
A: Yes, all of our chocolates are handmade, hand poured and hand-decorated.
Q: Do you provide a complete list of the ingredients you use in making your chocolates?
A: We encourage you to click on the “Ingredients” tab for a list of all the ingredients that we use in producing our chocolates. Also, please understand that our chocolates are manufactured in a kitchen that regularly uses peanuts, tree nuts (almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, pecans, pistachios, walnuts and macadamia nuts), milk, eggs, soy bean & wheat products.
Q: What if I have a nut allergy?
A: In addition to avoiding products that feature nuts, please be advised that our chocolates are manufactured in a facility that handles peanuts, tree nuts (almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, pecans, pistachios, walnuts and macadamia nuts), milk, eggs, soybean and wheat products.
Q: Do you have any kosher products?
A: No, we do not offer kosher products.
Q: Do you sell sugar-free chocolates?
A: No, we do not offer sugar-free products, nor gluten free products or vegan products.
Q: Does your chocolate contain soy lecithin?
A: Yes. Soy lecithin is a necessary all-natural emulsifier that keeps the cocoa and cocoa butter from separating in chocolate products.
Q: Do you carry 70% Dark Chocolate? A: Yes. Any of our solid items can be ordered in 70% Dark Chocolate. (This excludes all our truffles.)